Dr. Robert E. Jacobson
Dr. Robert E. Jacobson is a neurological surgeon specializing in spine surgery, brain tumors and stereotactic radiosurgery with CyberKnife and Gamma Knife technologies.
EDUCATION • TRAINING
- Mount Sinai Hospital | Neurosurgery
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Jacobi Hospital in New York | Residency
- University of Miami Hospitals.
- Cervical and Lumbar spine surgery in Academisch Zeikenhaus, Utrecht, Netherland
- Microvascular surgery in Kantonspiel Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
- CyberKnife Center of Miami
- CyberKnife Institute at Mercy Hospital
- The Gables Surgical Center
- University of Miami Hospital
- Weston Outpatient Surgical Center
- Spinal Stenosis
- Artificial Disk Replacements
- Disk Herniations