- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Interventional Pain, Management Anesthesiology, 2009-2010
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Addiction Psychiatry, 2006-2007
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial General Psychiatry, 2003-2006
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, PGY1 Pediatrics, 2002-2003
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Latin American Training Program, 1999-2001
- Universidad Industrial de Santander Colombia Medical School , M.D, 1994-1999
- Post Doctoral Research Fellow, University of Miami School of Medicine Department of Anesthesiology 05-2001 to 6- 2002. Clinical Trial protocols IRB protocol submission.
- “Randomized double-blind, placebo controlled, pilot dose ranging study of intravenous Kytril in the prevention of post-operative nausea and vomiting in patients undergoing abdominal hysterectomy”
- “Double-blind placebo controlled parallel group study of the effects of Zoniporide on Perioperative Cardiac Events in high risk subjects undergoing noncardiac vascular surgery”
- Oncology, Incidence of Cancer in Santander 1.991-1.995. Universidad Industrial de Santander – Hospital Ramon Gonzalez Valencia.
Honors and Awards
- Distinguished student during the year of 1999 for academic excellence
- Recipient of the “ Honor Student” award for outstanding accomplishments through high school studies, Colegio La Sale, 1995